Monday 8 November 2010

Day Seven: Weighing in

A Chinese buffet restaurant in the U.S.Image via Wikipedia
Heaven
Day Seven
Breakfast
Special K (Red berries and chocolate) with milk: 6 ProPoints
Bowl of red berries
****
Lunch
2 WW Petite Pains: 6 ProPoints
3 slices of lean bacon: 3 ProPoints
*****
Dinner
Chinese buffet
*****
Snacks
WW Cookie Bar: 3 ProPoints

The last day of the week! As you can see, I went for a cheeky Chinese buffet last night before the cinema, which could have been a disaster. Unlimited food? Bye bye self-restraint! However, they do give you little plates so you can't completely gorge yourself. I'd also read the pocket guide for a few restaurant suggestions. Chicken and sweetcorn soup, chow mein, crispy duck with pancakes and chicken and cashew nuts are all considered ok in points, so I don't think I did *too* badly. The odd sesame prawn toast might have snuck onto my plate though...

So, this morning I weighed in...*drumroll* and I've lost 0.5 lb. Considering I've had several large slipups, a big learning curve and a bucketload of PMT, I'm quite pleased with that. I also had a weigh in on Saturday, where I'd put on 2 lbs, so I think the effect of a few good days has kicked in today. I'm hoping to have a good result next week, as the boyfriend is away for a week so I won't be eating out as much.

I've learnt a lot this week about the ProPoints plan, and I'm looking forward to putting that knowledge into action this week. I've got my list of easy meals too, which should help me be a bit more prepared. At the moment I can't login to eSource (anyone else having problems?), but I'm looking forward to getting back into using it, as it's a fantastic tool for keeping you on track.

On a side note, I've had a few compliments on my skin looking 'glowy', which is probably thanks to all the fruit and water I'm consuming!

So, what do you think about the new plan??



No comments:

Post a Comment